Here is an interesting contraption, the Booby Trapper. I first seen this used by a friend just before I gave birth and thought it was ideal breastfeeding cover. It covers pretty much everything but I had received another nursing cover for my Baby Shower. I wasn’t going to purchase another one and made due with what I was given.
After countless attempts of using the one I was given with half of my body exposed, I had doubts and decided to try out the Booby Trapper.
So here we are after I requested to review the booby trapper and see for myself the difference. Let’s just say this nursing cover is all you need! I have some advice for any moms who are nursing or planning on nursing – straight up, don’t mess around get the Booby Trapper. It will save you time and embarrassing situations while you are trying to feed your child!
Click on the video to see demonstration of Booby Trapper.
Here are the 5 top reasons why you will love the Booby Trapper:
- It is only double-rim canopy for a truly visible, happy baby. (the problem I had)
- It’s a generous size to ensure the modesty of nursing mothers!! (the problem I had)
- It folds up compactly to fit in any purse or diaper bag.
- It creates a distraction-free space for public napping. (the problem baby will have)
- It is an an excellent shade cover for stroller or front-carrier.
It is truly one of the best items I own!