Breastfeeding gets better and better every day. It started as a struggle but I’ve stuck with it thanks to the tools and the support from my husband and family.
I’ve mastered the skill. I can even multitask – breastfeed and tweeting at the same time. I also use the Brest Friend nursing pillow making nursing easeir. This tool is especially useful in the early weeks when you are struggling to breastfeed your baby.
Here is a short clip of the special features I love about the Brest Friend nursing pillow.
The special features I love about the brest friend nursing pillow.
- The back rest that helps maintain good posture.
- Firm flat front cushion, eliminating the gap between me and baby and keeps baby from rolling.
- Convenient pocket for me.
- A wrap around design that secures my body and helps me maintain baby’s latch.
- Silent strap release and the adjustable Velcro strap.
- of course the 100% deluxe super soft cover for my baby.
I love the brest friend for the simple fact that I can lay my baby on the pillow and she does all the work. Leaving me free to eat, drink and tweet all at the same time. Now I know why experienced mothers say nursing is a piece of cake!!
The brest friend retails for $51 online or instores from $50-$60 depending on where you buy it.
Thanks to the team at My Brest Friend that have generously offered to give away one nursing pillow, exact same one in the video. One winner will be randomly selected July 20, 2012.
a Rafflecopter giveaway